Digium Switchvox E545 Appliance (1ASE545000LF)
The Switchvox E545 supports 1000 phones and 200 concurrent calls and is the ideal communications solution for midsize businesses who want added levels of redundancy. It features a mirrored RAID array of solid state drives and redundant power supplies, giving your business communications unparalleled reliability. Equipped with a quad-core processor and all of the advanced Unified Communications (UC) features of Switchvox, the E545 is the ultimate, modern UC system for midsize organizations.
The E545 is powered by Dell EMC hardware and offers Switchvox users additional features and benefits, including Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required. The E545 is also embedded with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC). This built-in remote access tool eases system administration by sending alerts for server issues, enabling remote server management, and reducing the need for physical access to the Switchvox appliance.
Digium Switchvox E545 Features
- Supports up to 1000 phones
- Up to 200 concurrent calls
- Quad-core processor
- Mirrored SSD storage
- Powered by Dell EMC hardware
- iDRAC8 Enterprise with Lifecycle Controller
- Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required
- Includes 1 Year Hardware Warranty. 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranties available.
- Weight: 38 lbs including packaging
- Power supply: Internal redundant 350W
- Dimensions: 24”D x 19.0”W x 1.7”H
Digium Switchvox E545 Compatibility
- E545 Appliance requires Switchvox 126.96.36.199 or higher
- E-Series Appliances do not come bundled with Switchvox SMB Software
- Switchvox SMB Software must be purchased separately
- Full integration with Digium VoIP Gateways