Fanvil X210i IP Paging Console Phone
The Fanvil X210i is a visualization paging console phone for industry customer. It is equipped with a gooseneck microphone and supports HD hands-free calling. With intelligent programmable DSS buttons, you can set up a one-click call function to improve
communication efficiency. It is compatible with the standard SIP protocol and can
be used as a monitoring center or host for office manager with functions such as make calls for external & internal phones, two-way intercom, monitoring, and broadcasting. The X210i improves the management efficiency and emergency response capabilities.
Newly-added support for Opus and a larger audio cavity bring abundant, strong low frequency effect. The speakerphone adopts full net coverage delivering crystal clear, life-like voice communication.
Equipped with video codec H.264, X210 enables to be integrated with your IP camera or Fanvil SIP video door phone, so that you can have a two-way talk with visitors and unlock the door from your X210i IP phone if you deem them worthy.
Fanvil X210i Highlighted Features:
- Support for 20 SIP lines
- 3 way conference
- Movable type Directional External Gooseneck Microphone
- 4.3" main color display
- 2Ã—3.5" side color displays for DSS keys
- Up to 106 DSS keys (42 tri-colored physical keys)
- HD audio speakerphone and handset
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting bluetooth headset
- Wi-Fi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle, not included)
- H.264 video codec support for receiving video calls
- Adjustable phone stand (40 and 50 degrees)
- EHS headset support
- Dual Gigabite ports
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), Note: optional 5V/2A power supply is not included
- Wide compatibility with major platforms: 3CX, Avaya, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Elastix and more.
- See Fanvil X210i datasheet for more detail