Fanvil X7 Touchscreen Enterprise IP Phone
Fanvil X7 is a high-end enterprise level IP phone with a clear modern design, featuring a 7-inch touch-screen color display, dual gigabyte port. and up to 20 SIP lines. The phone stand is adjustable with either 40 or 50 degrees angles. A total of 127 DSS key entries are available on the large touch-screen with over 4 pages. Each key can be individually configured with speed dial, call forwarding, BLF, group broadcasting function and more.
Now supporting Opus codec and a larger audio cavity, users can enjoy HD audio from X7 model on both the handset and the speakerphone. X7 also offer built-in Bluetooth, EHS support, Wi-Fi connectivity (via optional Wi-Fi dongle), and USB connection for charging smartphones or other devices. The dual Gigabit ports allow users to connect their desktop computer or laptop on the phone to cut down extra cables.
Equipped with video codec H.264, Fanvil X7 can be integrated with your IP camera or Fanvil SIP video door phones. Fanvil X7 can also be used as a DIY mini communication & security solution for small offices without a PBX: connect Fanvil devices such as VoIP phone, SIP doorphone, SIP speakers etc to Fanvil X7 by network conection, forming a small DIY system thru X7's hotspot function.
Fanvil X7 Highlighted Features:
- Support for 20 SIP lines
- 3 way conference
- 7" color touch-screen
- HD audio speakerphone and handset
- Up to 127 DSS keys entries available at display
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting bluetooth headset
- Wi-Fi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle, not included)
- H.264 video codec support for receiving video calls
- Adjustable phone stand (40 and 50 degrees)
- EHS headset support
- Dual Gigabite ports
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), Note: optional 5V/2A power supply is not included
- Wide compatibility with major platforms: 3CX, Avaya, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Elastix and more.
- See Fanvil X7 datasheet for more detail