Fanvil X7-V2 Touchscreen Enterprise IP Phone
The Fanvil X7-V2 IP Phone is a robust enterprise-grade device that ensures a smooth communication experience. Featuring a 7-inch color touchscreen, dual gigabyte ports, and support for up to 20 SIP lines, it offers an array of features including adjustable 40/50° angles for the phone stand, 127 DSS key entries, and speed dial functions. Enjoy a secure, reliable, and modern communication solution with the Fanvil X7-V2 IP Phone.
The Fanvil X7-V2 IP Phone provides superior HD audio and voice clarity, thanks to its support for the Opus codec and larger audio cavity. Connectivity options abound with Bluetooth, EHS, Wi-Fi (via dongle), USB, and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports to connect your computer and save on cables.
Equipped with video codec H.264, Fanvil X7-V2 can be integrated with your IP camera or Fanvil SIP video door phones. Fanvil X7-V2 can also be used as a DIY mini communication & security solution for small offices without a PBX: connect Fanvil devices such as VoIP phone, SIP doorphone, SIP speakers etc to Fanvil X7-V2 by network conection, forming a small DIY system thru X7-V2's hotspot function.
Fanvil X7-V2 Highlighted Features:
- Support for 20 SIP lines
- 6 way conference
- 7" color touch-screen
- HD audio speakerphone and handset
- Up to 127 DSS keys entries available at display
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting bluetooth headset
- Wi-Fi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle, not included)
- H.264 video codec support for receiving video calls
- Adjustable phone stand (40 and 50 degrees)
- EHS headset support
- Dual Gigabite ports
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), Note: optional 5V/2A power supply is not included
- Wide compatibility with major platforms: 3CX, Avaya, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Elastix and more.
- See Fanvil X7 datasheet for more detail