LINKVIL by Fanvil W712 RoIP Gateway
Introducing the LINKVIL W712, a cutting-edge RoIP gateway that seamlessly integrates analog/digital two-way radios with SIP communication devices. This compact and portable gateway boasts built-in radio and SIP modules, offering a powerful solution for interconnecting diverse communication systems. Compatible with popular analog and DMR II digital two-way radios, the W712 is not only easy to deploy and manage but also empowers users to establish an interconnected communication system without the need to overhaul existing setups. Its versatility makes it ideal for a range of scenarios, including community security, industrial parks, supermarkets, hospitality, campus security, and more. Upgrade your communication capabilities with the LINKVIL W712 and experience a new level of efficiency and connectivity.
Please see the LINKVIL W712 Datasheet for more information.
LINKVIL W712 Features:
- Integrate 400~470 MHz radio modules to connect the analog/DMR II digital radios
- Compatible with SIP protocol to connect SIP communication devices
- High compatibility with Motorola, Hytera and other mainstream analog/digital radios
- Support HD audio with G.722 and Opus
- Support USB 2.0 interface and TF card interface for data storage or offline upgrade
- Support call recording and call logs of two-way radios and SIP phones
- Dual Megabit Ethernet for network transmission
- Supports power supply via DC 12V PSU and PoE (at)
- Web management for devices
- Support desktop and wall-mounted installationCordless Phones