Mitel 6863i 2-Line VoIP Phone
The Mitel 6863i SIP-based IP Phone (PoE) 80C00005AAA-A boasts a sleek and thin modern design, the 6863i rivals other higher priced SIP products in its class on its features, flexibility and value. Featuring a true HD handset and speakerphone, the Mitel 6863i offers remarkable wideband audio quality.
This 2-line SIP phone with its 2.75" 128x48 pixel monochrome LCD display, programmable hard keys and smaller desktop footprint is an ideal option for professional workers in business environments that have light telephone use requirements. Dual 100 BaseT Ethernet ports with a hardware-based Ethernet switch, advanced XML capabilities for configuration and custom applications and a PoE class 1 rating are just some of the many features this very affordable SIP phone has to offer.
Note:power supply not included.
Mitel 6863i IP Phone Features
- Dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with hardware based Ethernet switch
- Manual or Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) IP address setup
- Support of multiple DHCP options: 2,12,42,43,60,66,77,120,132,159,160
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- Quality of Service support IEEE 802.1 p/Q VLAN and priority tagging, Type of Service (TOS), and Differentiated Services Code Point
- Network Address Translation (NAT), STUN, TURN support
- Integrated HTTP/HTTPS server for web administration and maintenance including a built-in troubleshooting section
- Mass deployment via central provisioning of user configuration files TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS
- TR-069 support
- Redundant server support (DNS-SRV & Backup proxy/registrar server support)
- RTCP support (RFC1889)
- RTP streaming for Paging and Intercom applications
- IEEE 802.1x
- See Mitel 6863i Datasheet for full spec
Mitel 6863i comes with:
- Mitel 6863i phone
- Handset and coil cord
- Adjustable 2-angle stand (35 & 60 degrees).