Patton SmartNode 4171 Gateway (SN4171/2ETH1E15V30HP/EUI)
SmartNode VoIP GW, 1 E1/T1 PRI, 15 VoIP Calls upgradeable to 30, or 15 SIP-SIP calls (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable (max. 200), High Precision 5ppm Clock, optional SIP-TLS, SRTP, 2x Gig Ethernet, 1x USB port, external UI power (100–240 VAC) NA/EU
The SmartNode 4170 series is the next-generation ISDN T1/E1 model of the proven market-leading SmartNode VoIP product family. It fits perfectly the requirements of small and medium-sized enterprises looking for cost-effective ways to bridge PBX systems on multiple sites or connect them to a public Internet telephony service. SmartNode products provide seamless network integration, continuous trouble-free operation and cost effective deployment to protect your investments for the future. Preserve investments in legacy phone equipment while taking the next steps toward unified communications with the SN4170 VoIP Gateway.
Patton SN4171/2ETH1E15V30HP/EUI VoIP Gateway Highlights:
- From 15 to 30 VoIP calls—One ISDN PRI T1/E1 port. Up to 30 G.722, T.38 or G.711 calls simultaneously. Optionally SRTP (licensed feature) support for 30 calls.
- Full Telephony Features— SessionRouter allows flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, 3-way conferencing (Roadmap) and much more.
- Management & Provisioning— Web-based management, WEB Wizard, SNMPv3, command line interface, auto-provisioning, separate config domain support, secure provisioning for configuration & software upgrades.
- Network Connectivity— One 10/100/1000 Ethernet port with auto MDI-X Ethernet. Supports VLAN, TOS and Diffserv tagging. Basic IPv6 support.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIP v2 over TLS (licensed feature), ISDN, DSS1, NI-2, QSIG (licensed feature), T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP (licensed feature), fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors, and various IP-PBXs.
- Class A Compliance—All models with external (EUI) power supply.
- High Precision Clock (HP) Option (Depending on model)—DECT PBX interoperability and improved fax performance with Stratum 3 CO quality clock (HP) .
- Supported by SmartNode Redirection Service—A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers.
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivalled Customer Support
- FREE Support and Upgrades