ESBR, 4 SIP Sessions (SIP back-to-back calls), upgradeable to max 32 SIP Sessions (see SNSW-4B), 5x Ethernet, no VoIP Channels, External UI Power
The SmartNode 5200 Enterprise Session Border Router bridges the wide range of IP PBX products to their service providers ensuring security and a high level of efficiency in the VoIP network. Connecting the Enterprises LAN to an Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP), the SN5200 creates a single conduit for multimedia components including voice, video and data.
Through the SIP Back-to-Back User Agent (B2BUA), the SmartNode 5200 provides a common interface into the service provider network providing resolution of any differences between the SIP from the IP PBX and the service provider softswitch. The B2BUA also isolates your network from the outside world to hide your private addresses and network topology for security purposes.
For additional security, the SN5200 includes SIP-aware NAT and access controlled lists ACLs) for maintaining secure communications when SIP traffic crosses the Enterprise edge.
In addition, routing capabilities include RIP v1/v2, virtual router redundancy protocol (VRRP), loopback interfaces as well as advanced techniques like policy based routing (PBR). Furthermore, QoS keeps malicious traffic from effecting bandwidth requirements of PBR-marked essential traffic.
- Up to 32 SIP SessionsHardware ready for 4 SIP Sessions and software upgradeable to 32 SIP Sessions.
- IP RoutingRIP v1/v2, VRRP, Policy Based Routing, Loopback/Virtual Interface, NAPT-capable edge router with included VPN capabilities.
- QoS and SecurityDeliver secure, toll-quality voice communications with Pattons DownStreamQoS with adaptive traffic management and shapingplus secure voice-over-VPN with AES/DES strong encryption and extended ACL capabilities.
- 10/100 EthernetOne 10/100 WAN Ethernet port and four 10/100 LAN Ethernet ports.
- Why SmartNode?
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivaled Customer Support
- FREE Support and Firmware Upgrades