Patton SmartNode SN4140E VoIP Gateway - 4 FXS / 4 FXO (SN4141E/4JS4JO8V/DC)
SmartNode Industrial VoIP Gateway, 4 FXS / 4 FXO, 8 VoIP Calls, eSBC upgradeable (SIP b2b UA max. 200 SIP calls), Optional SIP-TLS/SRTP; Transcoding (max. 4 calls), 1x Gig Ethernet, Power - Internal +12 to +48 VDC
The ruggedized SN4140E Industrial VoIP Gateway series is ideal for delivering Voice-over-IP telephony for outdoor phone, industrial VoIP, and tactical communications systems in outdoor or environmentally exposed environments where heating and cooling cannot be controlled. The unit can be vehicle-mounted and is suitable for military applications. Offering flexible combinations of up to eight analog (POTS) FXS and FXO interfaces, Pattonâ€™s rugged VoIP gateway facilitates IP-based voice delivery for such applications as industrial automation, military communications, railways, public transportation, public and private outdoor phonesâ€”including emergency phones in parking lots, along roadways and railways and within underground tunnels.
The SN4140E gateway provides interconnection and conversion between modern IP-based Voice networks using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and traditional analog phones, analog PBX equipment or PSTN lines. All-IP means voice terminals everywhere need to be adapted to VoIP.
Housed in a hardened metal enclosure, the SN4140E device is designed to withstand shock (IEC 60068-2-27), vibration (IEC 60068-2-6), extreme temperatures (-40 to +70 Â°C), up to 85% humidity (conformal coating option protects up to 100%), condensation, and frost. DIN-rail mounting and shelf mounting are supported. 12-48 VDC terminal block power input is standard, while an AC-to-DC adapter, with a screw-down plug fastener, is available as an accessory.
Protection against power spike and surge is built in according to MIL STD 1275.
Patton SmartNode SN4140E Features
- Up to 8 FXS and/or FXO ports (model dependent) - Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with a variety of port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
- Advanced Local Call Switching - Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Complete SIP and T.38 support - Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Easy Management & Provisioning - Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Outstanding Interoperability - Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX, Asterisk, PingTel and other leading IP PBX systems and softswitch vendors.
Ruggedized protection you need -
Operating Temperature: -40 to +70 Â°C
Humidity: 85% condensing. Conformal coating option available if 100% humidity is required.
Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6, 7.5 mm, 5â€“8 Hz, 2g, 11 ms
Shock: IEC 60068-2-27, 15 g, 11 ms
- Patton SmartNode 4141E Datasheet