Sangoma PBXact Advanced Recovery PBXact 5000
The Advanced Recovery Commercial module provides an easy to configure replication engine along with the ability to automatically fail over to a secondary server; this mechanism protects voice services when there is failure in primary server.
Sangoma PBXact Advanced Recovery Features
- Easy PBX GUI interface for configuration - in just a few steps all your current (primary) system configuration will be ready to replicate to the secondary server.
- Optional Automatic switchover - As soon as primary service(s) die automatically switching over to secondary system
- Actively monitoring primary server services like Network interface, Asterisk , MySQL or PBX stack so as soon as any of the services dies , switchover to secondary server will happen
- Built-in notification mechanism to provide Call and Email both notification to admin during the fail over
- Provides more control over the trunks to decide what all trunks should gets activated automatically after switchover
- Provides configuration option to control primary server services after the switchover. This is needed for the scenario where secondary becomes active because of loosing connection with primary due to some minor fluctuation issues like power or network or any other quick maintenance so in those situations, primary will comes back after sometime , so its better to stop primary server services to avoid endpoints conflicts where some endpoints can register to primary and some can register to secondary. With the help of this option , secondary will stop the primary server services as soon as primary comes up
- Auto switchover custom Hooks. Provides option to execute custom hooks or third party script during switchover. This is useful when we want to trigger some custom or third party application related logic during the switchover
- Integrated support for Endpoint Manager module to re-build the Sangoma's S and D series phones template to update secondary (fail over) server IP to phones.
- Requires Sangoma PBXact UC PBX 15+ Software
- This license is good for 12 months and must be renewed every 12 months to keep using the module