Sangoma PBXact Queue WallBoard PBXact 5000
The Queue Wallboard module allows you to easily view real-time information related to queues in the UCP module of PBXact. The queue information available includes:
- the number of active calls in any queue
- the number of calls that have been abandoned
- the SLA percentage (ratio of calls that are handled using pre-defined criteria)
- a complete summary of queue statistics (such as wait time), over a pre-determined period of time
- Agent status for any agent
All of this information can be configured and displayed in a UCP panel with this module! These statistics can be displayed as needed even on a dedicated "wallboard" display for all agents and managers of the call center to see.
This license is good for 12 months and must be renewed every 12 months to keep using the module.