Sangoma Vega 400G, 4 T1/E1, failover, 60 VoIP channels, upgradable to 120 (VS0158)
- VEGA-4NG-060 - Version 1
- VEGA-4NGV2-060 - Version 2 (Pre-Order)
Easily connect digital telephony equipment to IP networks with the all new Vega 400G VoIP gateway.
- Flexible configurations from 30–120 VoIP calls
- Supports dual gigabit Ethernet connections
- Local survivability
- Voice, FAX and modem support
- Flexible call routing for fallback and least cost routing
- Emergency PSTN backup
- Interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment
Choose the right license for your business requirements now: 30, 60, 90 or 120 simultaneous voice calls and expand it later to meet your growing business needs with a quick and easy license upgrade.
CONFIGURATION’S A SNAP
Sangoma’s next generation Vega VoIP gateways are the easiest to provision on the market. It’s a SNAP with the Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning tool. Keep the configuration of existing equipment; the Vega 400G delivers flexibility and choice when it comes to call routing. Each T1/E1 interface can be set up to connect to a network or a terminal side – e.g. directly to the PSTN or straight to your PBX.
ONCE CONNECTED, STAY CONNECTED
In the event of a WAN failure, IP phones behind the gateway can continue to call each other, be routed to a backup switch or connect directly to the PSTN. Plus, the Vega 400G comes complete with a pin switching and set of bypass T1/E1 connectors that don’t rely on cross-over cables. The next generation 400G is perfect for redundancy or failover scenarios.
OPEN, NON-PROPRIETARY INTERFACES
The Vega 400G supports the following signalling schemes:
- ETSI, VN4, ISDN
- NI1, NI2, AT&T 5ESS, DMS100
- ISO QSIG Basic Call and QSIG Feature Transparency
- Channel Associated Signalling (CAS)
- R2 MFC
All Vega gateways support SIP and T.38 Fax. The Vega 400G has proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications and VoIP equipment.
- Enterprise VoIP networking
- PSTN trunking for IP-PBXs
- Enterprise IP telephony gateway
Service Provider Applications:
- Customer premises gateway for SIP trunking
- Low-density PSTN gateway
- Survivability for IP phones