ShoreTel 420 IP Phone (IP420)
The ShoreTel 420 IP is the new basic IP phone designed for ShoreTel phone systems.
The 420 is a 2 line IP phone with tri-colored LEDs that indicate line status. A full duplex speakerphone has been added to the ShoreTel 420, allowing for clear, vibrant conference phones. An integrated Ethernet switch is built into the bottom of the phone allowing the phone and a PC to share the same network port.
The ShoreTel 420 is designed to work with the new ShoreTel Sky cloud based system as well as ShoreTel's ShoreGear voice switches.
ShoreTel 420 Features
- 130 x 128 pixel, backlit display
- 2 line appearances
- Integrated headset jack with LED button
- Half-duplex speakerphone
- Fixed feature keys include transfer, conference, hold, call history, voicemail, and directory
- SIP protocol
- G.711 uLaw/aLaw, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear 16bit codecs
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Etherenet or PoE Injector (optional)