ShoreTel 480 IP Phone (IP480)
The ShoreTel IP 480 is a 8 line IP phone comes with tri-colored LEDs that indicate line status, a full duplex speakerphone, and 10/100 Ethernet switch.
The ShoreTel 480 includes several fixed feature keys including transfer, conference, hold, history, voice-mail, and directory. A backlit display is included with the phone that displays details such as date / time and caller ID. A headset port has been built into the phone for handsfree calling. The ShoreTel 480 supports visual voice-mail.
Designed for ShoreTel phone systems and ShoreTel Sky.
ShoreTel 480 Features
- 297 x 160 pixel, backlit display
- 8 line appearances
- Integrated headset jack with LED button
- Full-duplex Speakerphone
- Visual Voicemail
- Expanded Call History
- Fixed feature keys include transfer, conference, hold, call history, voicemail, and directory
- SIP protocol
- G.711, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 codecs
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Etherenet or PoE Injector (optional)