ShoreTel 480G IP Phone (IP480G)
The ShoreTel 480G IP Phone has an integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch, eight programmable buttons, eight call appearances, a full duplex speakerphone, and a multi-lined backlit LCD screen.
The ShoreTel 420 is designed to work with the new ShoreTel Sky cloud based system as well as ShoreTel's ShoreGear voice switches.
ShoreTel 480G Features
- 297 x 160 pixel, backlit display
- 8 line appearances
- Integrated headset jack with LED button
- Full-duplex Speakerphone
- Visual Voicemail
- Expanded Call History
- Fixed feature keys include transfer, conference, hold, call history, voicemail, and directory
- SIP protocol
- G.711, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 codecs
- Built-in 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Etherenet or PoE Injector (optional)