Shoretel IP 8000 Conference Phone
The ShoreTel IP8000 is a full duplex speakerphone designed to be used in conference rooms. With 360 degree microphone coverage, everyone can be heard in the conference room with the Shoretel IP 8000. The IP 8000 offers two lines, meaning multiple conversations can be held or used by the IP 8000. The ShoreTel IP 8000 is a conference phone designed for the ShoreGear system.
Shoretel IP 8000 Features
- High-resolution monochromatic backlit LCD display 240 x 64 pixels display
- 16 omni-directional microphones
- High-fidelity audio - Every call is clear—the phone is designed to maximize speech clarity and intelligibility.
- Low distortion and ambient noise - Designed to reduce noise from HVAC systems, projector fans for sensitive microphone or talker pickup without the noise.
- Elegant, non-intrusive design - Updated design and no additional microphone pods or sub woofers required.
- Simple to use - Intuitive keypad and display, add a third participant at the touch of a button.
- Standards compliant - SIP compliant: RFC 3261, RFC 3264, RFC 2833
- Power - Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet or PoE injector (optional)