Viking Electronics 300-IP SIP / Multicast Paging Horn (300-IP)
The Viking The 300-IP Paging Horn can be used for standard one-way SIP endpoint paging, multicast paging or background music.
The 300-IP features a high efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier capable of driving the horn at up to 113 dB SPL at 1 meter.
For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, use model 300-IP-EWP. For more information on Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), see DOD 859.
Viking 300-IP SIP Horn Features
- Large 10-inch diameter horn
- Fully adjustable mounting hardware included
- Quick and easy installation
- SIP compliant (see Viking 300-IP Product Manual for list of compatible IP-PBX phone systems)
- PoE powered (class 3, <13 Watts)
- Paging prioritization
- Plays audio from standard multicast sources
- SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Red call status LED indicator
- Compatible with Polycom multicast paging
- Built-in high-efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier
- SIP/Multicast: SIP page, SIP page and zoned multicast receive
- Support for access code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Hangs up on: busy signal, time-out, or touch tone command
- Network remote speaker volume control
- Programmable pre-page alert tone