Viking Electronics 300TB-IP-EWP SIP/Multicast Talk-Back Paging Horn w/Enhanced Weather Protection (300TB-IP-EWP)
The Viking 300TB-IP-EWP Paging Horn with Talk-Back can be used for: standard one-way SIP endpoint paging, two-way conversations via SIP endpoint paging, one-way multicast paging, and making standard or emergency two-way SIP calls initiated from the optional auxiliary switch input. The microphone enables talk-back and also monitors room noise to automatically increase the speaker volume when necessary.
An optional auxiliary switch input allows a hard wired button or switch to initiate a SIP call. The button can be mounted on the wall or concealed under a desk, etc. A momentary button press will initiate a standard call, while holding the button for 3 or more seconds will initiate an emergency call.
The 300TB-IP-EWP features a high efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier capable of driving the horn at up to 113 dB SPL at 1 meter.
The 300TB-IP-EWP is equipped with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), ideal for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products are designed to meet IP66 standards and may feature foam rubber gaskets, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming. For more information on EWP, see DOD 859.
Viking 300TB-IP-EWP SIP/Multicast Talk-Back Horn Features
- Large 10-inch diameter horn
- Fully adjustable mounting hardware included
- Quick and easy installation
- SIP compliant (see Viking 300TB-IP Product Manual for list of compatible IP-PBX phone systems)
- PoE powered (class 3, <13 Watts)
- Paging prioritization
- Plays audio from standard multicast sources
- SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Red call status LED indicator
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for operation in noisy environments
- Proprietary VOX switching eliminates the need for â€œPush to Talkâ€ mode
- Selectable auto-answer feature for monitoring
- Compatible with Polycom multicast paging
- Built-in high-efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier
- SIP/Multicast: SIP page, SIP page and zoned multicast receive
- Support for access code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Hangs up on: busy signal, time-out, or touch tone command
- Network remote speaker volume control
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to automatically increase ring volume to compensate for ambient noise
- Diagnostics for testing microphone and horn driver
- Programmable pre-page alert tone
- Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating, see DOD 859