Viking Electronics 300TB-IP SIP/Multicast Talk-Back Paging Horn (300TB-IP)
The 300TB-IP Paging Horn with Talk-Back can be used for: standard one-way SIP endpoint paging, two-way conversations via SIP endpoint paging, one-way multicast paging, and making standard or emergency two-way SIP calls initiated from the optional auxiliary switch input. The microphone enables talk-back and also monitors room noise to automatically increase the speaker volume when necessary.
An optional auxiliary switch input allows a hard wired button or switch to initiate a SIP call. The button can be mounted on the wall or concealed under a desk, etc. A momentary button press will initiate a standard call, while holding the button for 3 or more seconds will initiate an emergency call.
The 300TB-IP features a high efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier capable of driving the horn at up to 113 dB SPL at 1 meter.
For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, use model 300TB-IP-EWP. For more information on Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), see DOD 859.
Viking 300TB-IP SIP/Multicast Talk-Back Horn Features
- Large 10-inch diameter horn
- Fully adjustable mounting hardware included
- Quick and easy installation
- SIP compliant (see Viking 300TB-IP Product Manual for list of compatible IP-PBX phone systems)
- PoE powered (class 3, <13 Watts)
- Paging prioritization
- Plays audio from standard multicast sources
- SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Red call status LED indicator
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for operation in noisy environments
- Proprietary VOX switching eliminates the need for â€œPush to Talkâ€ mode
- Selectable auto-answer feature for monitoring
- Compatible with Polycom multicast paging
- Built-in high-efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier
- SIP/Multicast: SIP page, SIP page and zoned multicast receive
- Support for access code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Hangs up on: busy signal, time-out, or touch tone command
- Network remote speaker volume control
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to automatically increase ring volume to compensate for ambient noise
- Diagnostics for testing microphone and horn driver
- Programmable pre-page alert tone