The Viking 25AE and 30AE paging speakers provide additional economical paging coverage to existing Viking paging units (PA-2A, CPA-7B, HF-3W, M2W) or to any system with an 8 ohm output.
In outdoor, factory or warehouse environments, 25AE paging horns are the best method of producing understandable sound. In these environments the directional design allows the installer to focus the sound cone down aisles and toward work areas.
In office and restaurant environments, it is best to distribute sound more evenly. Ceiling mounted 30AE speakers in close proximity offer the best distribution and are cost effective environments. The directional design allows the installer to focus the sound cone down aisles and toward work areas.
- Add additional speakers and coverage area to existing paging systems such as Viking’s PA-2A, CPA-7B, HF-3W and M2W
- Attractive white grill for flush mounting in office ceiling
- Mounting hardware included
- Large permanent magnet
- Excellent frequency response
- Designed to work with all of Viking’s paging products
- Nominal Power: 6 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 324mm x 95mm (12.75" x 3.75")
- Shipping Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs.)
- Environmental: 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Frequency Response: 85 Hz to 15000 Hz
Includes white grill mounting hardware and 8in. speaker. For use with PA-2A M2W HF-3W CPA-7B ZPI-4 DVA-2W