Viking CTG-1A Tone Generator
Vikingâ€™s CTG-1A replaces CTG-1. CTG-1A clock controlled tone generator is designed to provide accurately timed bong alert tones or buzzer alert tone sounds over an existing paging system.
The CTG-1A can be programmed to output single, double or triple alert tones with up to 128 events in a 24 hour period in two separate schedules. These bong/buzzer sounds are ideal for indicating the start and end of shifts, break times, lunch periods, etc. for factories, schools, or any business requiring an audible indication of specified times. Each day of the week can be programmed to either on or off, allowing you to turn off the alert tones during specific days of the week (weekends, etc.) In place of sending tones, the CTG-1A can be set up to operate a timed relay.
The CTG-1A has three contact closure inputs for triggering an emergency siren, evacuation signal or a doorbell sound.
Viking CTG-1A Highlighted Features:
- Accurate 24 hour digital time clock displays hours and minutes synced to AC power
- User programmable 24 hour, 128 event timer in two separate manually selected schedules
- Programmable day of week on/off feature
- Programmable single, double or triple alert tone output (selectable bong or buzzer)
- Three contact closure controlled sounds:1) Emergency siren (yelp) sound2) Temporal (slow whoop) evacuation signal *NFPA/ANSI compliant when used with supporting equipment 3) Doorbell (chime) sound
- Volume controllable, 600 Ohm line level audio output
- Non-volatile memory with four day clock backup
- Two sets of DPDT relay contacts for muting paging or background music during alert tones or timed relay events
- Switchable 50 / 60 Hz operation
- Switch for Daylight Saving Time
- Timed Relay Mode
- Use with Viking's DVA-2WA to provide timed messages
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- See Viking CTG-1A datasheet for full spec