Viking Electronics IP Paging Speaker Adapter (PSA-IP)
The Viking model PSA-IP Paging and/or Speaker Adapter enables you to quickly convert any 8 ohm, 25V or 70V analog paging speaker into a SIP endpoint paging speaker. After the quick conversion the speaker can then be used for standard one-way SIP endpoint paging or one-way multicast paging.
The PSA-IP’s compact chassis is easily attached magnetically to the back of the speaker magnet or fastened to the 25/70V transformer mounting holes on the speaker frame. Use the provided connectors to simply attach to the existing speaker wires then connect with a single CAT5/6 cable from your PoE switch.
The PSA-IP has a high efficiency 6 watt class D amplifier capable of driving up to six 8 ohm analog paging speakers. This allows you to use a single PSA-IP to cover up to a six speaker paging zone with approximately one watt of paging power per speaker.
Viking PSA-IP Adapter Features
- SIP compliant
- PoE powered (class 3, <13 Watts)
- Paging prioritization
- Plays audio from standard multicast sources
- SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Red call status LED indicator
- Compatible with Polycom multicast paging
- Built-in high efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier
- Can drive up to six 8 ohm analog speakers for greater coverage
- SIP/Multicast: SIP page, SIP page and zoned multicast receive
- Support for access code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Hangs up on: busy signal, time-out, or touch tone command
- Network remote speaker volume control
- Mounting: Magnetically attach to speaker magnet or fasten to the 25/70V transformer mounting holes on speaker frame
- Chassis protects circuitry against plenum dust
- Diagnostics for testing speaker
- Programmable pre-page alert tone