Yealink EHS60 Wireless Headset Adapter for WH62/63
The advanced Yealink Headset Adapter EHS60 provides a technical interface between your Yealink DECT Headset and a compatible desk phone (Cisco/Avaya/Poly/Grandstream/Fanvil). The unit is easy to install. Its plug-and-play effectively allows you to remotely control your phone calls, including answering, rejecting, holding, muting, hanging up, switching between multiple calls, and adjusting the volume.
It has been specially designed to ensure maximum productivity in business applications such as receptions and call centers and is an ideal choice for the Corporate, Financial, Healthy, Governmental, Educational, Industrial, and SME/SoHo market sectors.
*Only works with Yealink WH62/WH63 headset new edition with EHS60 Supported label.
Yealink EHS60 Highlighted Features
- Compatible with Yealink wireless headsets WH62/WH63 new hardware edition labeled "EHS60 Supported"
- For use with third-party branded phones such as Cisco/Poly/Grandstream and more (see compatiblity guide)
- Plug & play
- Controll calls thru remote wireless headset (answer/end calls)
- Incoming calls are signaled in the headset earpiece
- Please see Yealink EHS60 flyer and datsheet for more information
Current compatibility with following phones either as audio device adapters or more EHS features. Please see Yealink's full headset compatibility guide (spreadsheet) for more detail
- Cable A for Avaya/Grandstream IP phones
- Cable B for Cisco IP phones
- Cable C for Poly IP phones
- User guide