Yealink W59R Ruggedized DECT Handset
The Yealink W59R is certified to the rigorous IP67 standard and is a professional ruggedized DECT handset with integrated Bluetooth and vibration alarm. Perfect for environments that are dusty, humid, and harsh.
Fully compatible with Yealink W80 Multi-Cell System for seamless roaming and handover of the calls, this handset provides users with the convenience and good experience of mobile communication in and between each zone and keeps stable in the complicated and harsh locations.
the W59R has also been developed with Yealink optimal HD audio quality that combines multiple leading technologies together, including FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction), LC3 (Low Complexity Communication Codec) Plus, full duplex, and Opus.
The complete alarm functions and integrated G-Sensor boost the occupational safety for the person who works in hazardous locations.
Yealink W59R Highlights
- Seamless handover and roaming
- Rugged DECT handset with IP67 protection rating
- Scratch resistant, disinfectant resistant
- 1.8â€™â€™ 128x160 TFT color screen with intuitive user interface
- HD voice and FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Vibration alarm
- Alarm functions for occupational safety: push-button alarm, no movement alarm, mandown alarm and running alarm
- Up to 28 hours of talk time (18 hours with Bluetooth headset)
- Up to 360 hours of standby time (200 hours with Bluetooth headset)
- Keypad backlight and keypad lock
- LC3 (Low Complexity Communication Codec)
- Plus for high and stable audio quality
- System for seamless roaming and handover
- Please see Yealink W59R Datasheet for full spec
Yealink W59R comes with:
- W59R Handset with Belt Clip
- Charging Cradle
- Rechargeable Battery
- Power Adapter
- Decorative Cover
- Quick Start Guide
Yealink W59R Compatibility
- Compatible with Yealink W80 Multi-Cell
- Could also work with Yealink W60B base station, however some of the more advanced features new to this handset (ie; man-down alarm, no movement alarms, etc) will not function on the W60B as of Sept 2020. Only features already functional on W53/W56H will function on the W59R with W60B. Future firmware update may be available for W60B.