Yeastar P550 VoIP PBX Phone System
Yeastar P550 is a stand-alone telephone system offering an unrivalled range of features to small business with up to 50 users. It supports 25 concurrent calls and various combinations of telephony ports including FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, and GSM/3G/4G LTE (optional addon).
Yeastar addresses the challenges through the P-Series PBX System, a â€œPBX Plus Moreâ€ product that allows businesses to have uninterrupted communications at all times in a fullyfledged system. Beyond just a PBX, it provides SMEs with visualized call management, advanced call center features, unified communications applications, anywhere anytime connectivity, and everything practical yet outperforming across mobiles, desktops, and browsers.
Third-party communication resources including IP Phones, CRM, collaboration tools can also be integrated easily with P Series to form a cohesive communication and collaboration solution, and break the boundary of systems.
Optimized with the right set of features, ease of use and management, future-proof flexibility and adaptability, P-Series unifies voice, mobility, presence, and collaboration to push boundless communications for SMEs.
Yeastar P550 VoIP PBX Highlights:
- Users: 50
- Max Concurrent Calls: 25
- Max Analog Ports: 8 (optional)
- Max BRI Ports: 8 (optional)
- Max Cellular Ports: 4 (optional)
- Max E1/T1/J1 Ports: N/A
- Expansion Board: N/A
- External Storage: USB
- Includes all Basic Plan features; add Enterprise Plan features for advanced Call Center (switchboard, real-time wallboard, SLA, call center reports) and Linkus Cloud Service
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- 1U Rackmount form factor
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrades
- See Yeastar P-Series Datasheet for full spec