Yeastar P560 VoIP PBX Phone System
Yeastar P560 is a stand-alone telephone system offering an unrivalled range of features to small business with up to 100 users (up to 200 w/expansion). It supports 30 (up to 60 w/expansion) concurrent calls and various combinations of telephony ports including FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/J1, and GSM/3G/4G LTE (optional addons).
Yeastar addresses the challenges through the P-Series PBX System, a â€œPBX Plus Moreâ€ product that allows businesses to have uninterrupted communications at all times in a fullyfledged system. Beyond just a PBX, it provides SMEs with visualized call management, advanced call center features, unified communications applications, anywhere anytime connectivity, and everything practical yet outperforming across mobiles, desktops, and browsers.
Third-party communication resources including IP Phones, CRM, collaboration tools can also be integrated easily with P Series to form a cohesive communication and collaboration solution, and break the boundary of systems.
Optimized with the right set of features, ease of use and management, future-proof flexibility and adaptability, P-Series unifies voice, mobility, presence, and collaboration to push boundless communications for SMEs.
Yeastar P560 VoIP PBX Highlights:
- Users: 100 (up to 200 w/expansion)
- Max Concurrent Calls: 30 (up to 60 w/expansion)
- Max Analog Ports: 8
- Max BRI Ports: 8
- Max Cellular Ports: 4
- Max E1/T1/J1 Ports: 1
- Expanion Boards: 1 EX30/EX08+1 D30
- External Storage: USB, HDD
- Yeastar EX08 supports up to 4 modules: S2, O2, B2, SO, GSM, 3G, 4G LTE; Yeastar EX30 board supports 1 E1/T1/J1 port; Yeastar D30 increases extensions by 100 and concurrent calls increases by 30
- Includes all Basic Plan features; add Enterprise Plan features for advanced Call Center (switchboard, real-time wallboard, SLA, call center reports) and Linkus Cloud Service
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- 1U Rackmount form factor
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrades
- See Yeastar P-Series Datasheet for full spec