Yeastar S412 IP Phone System
The Yeastar S412 flexible and modular VoIP PBX provides productivity-enhancing communication platform with a compact and powerful analog and VoIP capable system for small business. S412 can handle up to 4 CO/BRI lines, up to 12 analog extensions, 2 GSM/3G/4G channels, 8 VoIP extensions, and 4 VoIP trunks, delivering exceptional cost savings, productivity, efficiency improvements and peace of mind.
Yeastar S412 Highlighted Features:
- Up to 12 FXS Extensions
- Up to 4 CO/BRI lines
- 8 VoIP Users
- 8 Concurrent Calls
- 2 GSM/WCDMA/4G LTE Channels
- Security: Protected from Internet hackers, viruses with built-in firewall, TLS, SRTP, and more.
- Performance: Powered by Freescale ARM A9 industrial grade quad-core CPU processors.
- Future-proof: Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade assure reliability over the years.
- Easy to use: Save time with streamlined installation. Manage PBX on the intuitive Metro UI.
- Phone provisioning: Automatically provision phones from Yealink, Snom, Vtech and more.
- Please see Yeastar S-series Datasheet for full spec.