Patton Session Border Controllers help secure your corporate network while allowing the correct media traffic in.
Patton devices are proudly made in the USA
What is a Session Border Controller?
- Since security issues-snooping, hacking, and especially toll fraud, are major concerns, an eSBC is typically deployed in IP-to-IP implementations to hide network topologies and protect service-provider and enterprise packet networks from malicious activity. An eSBC may terminate a received call and initiate a second call to the destination entity. A high quality eSBC also provides transcoding for WAN optimizations and bandwidth management
Why Patton Session Border Controllers?
- Patton eSBC's protect your networks from snooping, hacking, and especially toll fraud
- Patton eSBC's options range from virtual instances and PRI/BRI/SIP only variants
- Patton has been in business since 1984 and devices are made in the USA
- Devices come with a 1 year warranty with options to extend
- Patton offers an extensive online library of technical information, additionally, configuration and technical support